Thread I am so bored all I can do is fart and people around me are sick of my nasty bass farts.

This thread needs more James Joyce.

"You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.”

• Love
Reactions: NukesII
This thread needs more James Joyce.

"You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.”
I tried Finnegans Wake on Audible last year. Not much better than it was in type.
Hogwash.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I tried Finnegans Wake on Audible last year. Not much better than it was in type.
Hogwash.
I can understand the effect that is meant to produce I suppose but it fails to entertain much and the purpose of a novel is to entertain so it fails. I'd compare it to Tristam Shandy, which in the same vein of non sequential vignettes and self reference still manages to be an entertaining book.

I was crackin one off like every 5 minutes most of yesterday
Not sure way, hadnt eaten anything suspect, but I did have the BIG SALAD with dinner the night before so that might be it?

Salad farts are a thing for sure.
They start off with salad fingers.

salad fingers animation GIF by David Firth

I can understand the effect that is meant to produce I suppose but it fails to entertain much and the purpose of a novel is to entertain so it fails. I'd compare it to Tristam Shandy, which in the same vein of non sequential vignettes and self reference still manages to be an entertaining book.
FW is like a less accessible Naked Lunch. I found it more digestible as epic poetry but even then I couldn't slog through 33 hours (I kid) of epic new language poesy.