Thread I am so bored all I can do is fart and people around me are sick of my nasty bass farts.

Can't be. I'm only 14
Fly
Whats That Look At You GIF by DVTD MGMT

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
She was one of the most together in the head people that ever graced this place.
Probably why she felt she didn't fit in.

Last I talked to her, she left to start a business and take a break from the rigors of forum life in general. Not because of anyone in particular.
Then again we didn't really know each other. So what do I know.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Same.
Get out of the work a day life and start something of he

I just saw this post in the basket.
I'm not sure how much time has passed.

Well, what CHicken Pie do with themselves when not online? Are you really golden and flakey on the outside?
Just been napping all day. Its been a slow day. Woke up ate some fruit now will watch youtube and smoke some.

I am more pale and stodgy like an undercooked pie. 😛

Just been napping all day. Its been a slow day. Woke up ate some fruit now will watch youtube and smoke some.

I am more pale and stodgy like an undercooked pie. 😛
Ok, you eat food and toke. Cool. DO you work, do you hook up with peopled, do you work on cars, grow a garden, do 3-d printing or brew beer? "Grow mushrooms? Have a pet? Ink? DO you hate your parents? Are you political?

Ok, you eat food and toke. Cool. DO you work, do you hook up with peopled, do you work on cars, grow a garden, do 3-d printing or brew beer? "Grow mushrooms? Have a pet? Ink? DO you hate your parents? Are you political?
Work, not right now. hook up no work on cars no garden no 3rd print no brew beer no grow mushrooms no pets yes ink yes hate my parents mostly not political not interested right now.