Thread I am so bored all I can do is fart and people around me are sick of my nasty bass farts.

yes @wetwillie, updated to profile with these facts please
Honestly, I am mainly with you on the farting. Missus and I fart in front of each other. But not purposely - no crop dusting. In fact, we warn each other "you might not want to come over here, there is a brown cloud. If we're on a road-trip, we just hit the window if we fart, no locking the windows and cackling "it's a dutch oven!". There's a joke about a guy eating a woman's ass - she farts and he says "you nasty bitch!", gets dressed and leaves. I get that. No farting on people performing oral either - be dirty, not nasty.
I think for most guys swallowing is primarily psychological bucket-list. Like air "it's only important if you can't get it". While fucking it's often more of an interruption to busting a good nut( for both parties) than anything else. Easy cleanup is undeniable but sensible bangers can keep some "fuck towels" for that job. Fuck Kleenex :lol: . That reminds me - time for some new kitchen towels, we need to up the stock of fuck towels.:p
Some people trip along just fine without acid.

Honestly, I am mainly with you on the farting. Missus and I fart in front of each other. But not purposely - no crop dusting. In fact, we warn each other "you might not want to come over here, there is a brown cloud. If we're on a road-trip, we just hit the window if we fart, no locking the windows and cackling "it's a dutch oven!". There's a joke about a guy eating a woman's ass - she farts and he says "you nasty bitch!", gets dressed and leaves. I get that. No farting on people performing oral either - be dirty, not nasty.
I think for most guys swallowing is primarily psychological bucket-list. Like air "it's only important if you can't get it". While fucking it's often more of an interruption to busting a good nut( for both parties) than anything else. Easy cleanup is undeniable but sensible bangers can keep some "fuck towels" for that job. Fuck Kleenex :lol: . That reminds me - time for some new kitchen towels, we need to up the stock of fuck towels.:p
163086977_255055332910097_7812069853464123334_n.jpg

This one has held up remarkably well.

20210322_091527_resize_72.jpg