GAY I am not sure what to make of this

He's only defecting cause he can't win the Republican vote. He totally screwed himself by running for Governor as a Republican and then implementing Democratic policies. Now the Reps see him as a traitor, and the Dems see him as either a flip-flopper or a Republican. Either way, it doesn't matter, he's toast.

Not so much. It's been said for a while that in a 3 way race, he's actually got the best chance, because, you know, he's Charlie Fucking Crist.

No. Fucking. Way. Who the fuck is gonna vote for him?!?!

This is Florida. We have all kinds of idiots.

Seriously, though, polls have been saying for a while if he goes Indie, he stands the best chance of winning, with 37% of the popular vote

:case:

Politics in this state suck. I don't like a single person actively in office, or seeking office.

I'm not even going to research my votes this year on offices. Just anyone who is an incumbent is getting voted out. I'll research the heck out of the ballot issues though.

I've e-mailed Marco Rubio twice to ask questions about various issues that weren't mentioned on his website, and haven't heard back either time.

Way to listen to your future constituents there.

He's only defecting cause he can't win the Republican vote. He totally screwed himself by running for Governor as a Republican and then implementing Democratic policies. Now the Reps see him as a traitor, and the Dems see him as either a flip-flopper or a Republican. Either way, it doesn't matter, he's toast.

ugh.. why can't people just vote for their policies?

well.... It's not like many of them actually follow through with what they say they will do...

no one is going to do that. Not Christ, and certainly not... uh.... whats that other guys name?
anyone?
Oh yeah, Mr Meek

And that is what scares me. From what I have seen of Mr. Rubio so far, he isn't going to be part of the solution. Politics for him isn't about the people, it's about the power.

My mom told me I needed to make sure I registered to vote absentee so I could vote for Rubio, which was my first indicator that I probably shouldn't.

Not much of shit is getting done now. Adding another party to the mix ain't gonna fuck it up any worse.

well instead of having a leader that 51% of people voted for, you can end up with one that 34% of people voted for. it's great.