I am listening to Saosin, what are you listening to?

I'm rocking the phat beats from iTunes on my laptop.

Whatever that means.

Right now I'm listening to Poor Leno by Royksopp, the Silicone Soul's Hypno House Dub mix.

Up next is The Reflecting God by Marilyn Manson.

Actually as ghey as it sounds I just found DFL on myspace so I am rocking to that and a little VooDoo Glow Skulls

After I get off my punk rock binge for the day I will revert back to Blue October

i'm listening to the general noise that comes from sitting in a small space with 6 running PCs around you. When the power goes out here, it is eerie how quiet it gets.

Actually as ghey as it sounds I just found DFL on myspace so I am rocking to that and a little VooDoo Glow Skulls

After I get off my punk rock binge for the day I will revert back to Blue October

Blue October is nice, at least the track on the Saw3 soundtrack I heard from them.

i'm listening to the general noise that comes from sitting in a small space with 6 running PCs around you. When the power goes out here, it is eerie how quiet it gets.

I am only listening to this because the server lab of 145 PCs and 15 42U cabinets of controllers and fans makes people batty.

I'm tired of Blue October, but I'm surrounded by them in Dallas. Houston is downright permeated with fan boys.

I'm tired of Blue October, but I'm surrounded by them in Dallas. Houston is downright permeated with fan boys.

I really enjoy Blue October and after listening to there whole album for awhile now I can say that it is also excellent, Foiled anyways. It is almost like a train wreck because of the different styles thrown together but it actually rides along rather smoothly. I gave a copy to Shawn but I dont know if he ever got around to listening to it.