I am in need of assistance. I need a new "web guy"

b_sinning said:
I would go with something PHP based for easy of maintaining.
Yup.

I just recently coded a backbone for a swedish gaming site. It's kind of a pain in the ass to do and takes a while. So I'd suggest you go for a finished package such as the one linked earlier in the thread.

Just get sometype of hosting that has the fantastico scripts for free and modify one of those to fit one of what you needs. Lazy and easy. Just rerplace all the graphics with your own custom graphics and it can look pretty good.

wr3kt said:
I could whip up a site template, but I can't do background coding. :\

i could do the backend

my websites are usually very functional, but look like ass :\

snoogit just did this with coranto. after you get the page formatted the way you want, its as easy as posting in a thread to add a story/cartoon. seemed pretty straight forward to me, i posted a story or two to try it out. if i can add a story without screwing something up, i'm sure you'd be able to figure it out. i guess you'd probably still need someone to set up the page for you, maybe you can use coranto. dunno if this helps, sir, but it's the only thing i could think of.

Drool-Boy said:
Unstick this plz?
A certain knobless admin is gonna hep me
thx
Are you sure you want to use him? I think he's just pretending to know something about websites so he can stick it in yer pooper.

theacoustician said:
Are you sure you want to use him? I think he's just pretending to know something about websites so he can stick it in yer pooper.

Well he wont get any pooper action untill the thing actually works, so pretending wont get him very far