I am going to work for Google...

Before they went public, they treated their employees VERY well. However, whenever a company goes corporate, the little guys get shat upon... so it's only a matter of time before Google becomes the Wal-Mart of the internet. :(

Anheuser-Busch use to give free tickets to their theme parks and threw awesome parties. All you can drink picnics with cabs provide type of things.

April23 said:
Dude, I'm in.

We will do what no hacker, corporate competitor, or nude celebrity photos have ever done. We will take down google.

we get major perks like those here...discounts from almost every auto maker all the way through flower delivery

I know a lawyer at google that used to work here

Here we get random discounts for places around town. My wife or I can take one free class per term and any of my kids can go here for free. Plus I get to see tons of free shows and art exhibits.

b_sinning said:
Here we get random discounts for places around town. My wife or I can take one free class per term and any of my kids can go here for free. Plus I get to see tons of free shows and art exhibits.

Would your kids have to pay room and board?

b_sinning said:
If he lived in the dorms probably. They assume if you work here than your kid won't want to live in the dorms.

What if your kid is too smart to go there?

Sarcasmo said:
Anheuser-Busch's products suck ass, but even I would consider 48 free suck ass products per month.
So, I grew up in St. Louis and as such, was raised to think Bud Lite was the shit... it wasn't until much later in life that I discovered how confused the St. Louisians are... it's not THE shit, it's just PLAIN shit.