I am going to work for Google...

SpangeMonkee said:
I always foudn that to be gross. well, not the brushing, the part about keeping the brush in the shower.
I don't keep the brush in the shower, that would be gross. I wouldn't want soap and body goo on my toothbrush. ew

I don't understand the people who can just lay their toothbrush down anywhere. My old roommate never put his in the holder, he'd just lay it on the sink. The nasty, nasty sink.

fly said:
I don't understand the people who can just lay their toothbrush down anywhere. My old roommate never put his in the holder, he'd just lay it on the sink. The nasty, nasty sink.

I hang mine from the ceiling by a thread, wrapped tightly in saran wrap filled with a special neosporin/hydrogen peroxide gel.

fly said:
Those holders get nasty though. I recently had to bleach mine, due to a certain someone not shaking the water off of the toothbrush after each use, water got down in the holder and since it's a damp, dark place, it got all moldy down there. I had to soak that thing in bleach for a couple of days.

The free membership card is so bullshit at Sams club. GOLLY GEE WHILLIKERS!!! YOU JUST SAVED ME 40 DOLLARS!?!?! I used to hate that crap. Heck even at walmart with the 10% discount they will let you get a samscard for a dollar and change a month. it still comes up to 40 dollars a month but its not noticeable at all.

about the only thing that you may sometimes get a deal on when working on sams and it depends on which one you are working on when they penny out something (basically reduce its price to a penny because its being sent back or has expired) some of them let the employees buy it as they give that money to charity at the end of the year. The one I worked for didnt, but one my sister did does. However its crap like ritz bitz crackers, or cough syrup anyways, so its still is kind of impractical that you'll use it all before it actually starts going bad.

fly said:

I do it because Im the one that goes in there and us it anyways, so it dosnt bother me.

Ryokurin said:
Actually this makes sense to me to do, the one thing that I cant see doing but I know of several people who do it is brush while doing their business on the toliet. thats just nasty to me.
You know what I can't understand? How boys can spend 15-20 minutes doing their business, reading magazines, books, posting online... all while sitting in their own stink. That's disgusting. Do your thing, wash up, fumigate and get the hell outta dodge.