I am Fsking Crying Over Here V. BP Oil Affected Animals

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
"Drill baby, drill." Fuck you, Sarah Palin.

More like, spill baby, spill.

I know there is already a thread on this, but not about the animals.
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/slideshow/oil-spill-gulf-mexico-2010-off-louisiana-coast-10509757
ap_pelican_100603_ssh.jpg

ap_pelican3_100603_ssh.jpg

o01_23681845.jpg

From the onset of the Deepwater Horizon disaster on April 20, 2010, BP CEO Tony Hayward has tried to play-down the affects of his company’s oil spill.

Initial claims by BP on the amount of leaking oil were 1,000 barrels a day. Those estimates were later raised to 5,000 barrels a day.

When independent scientists were finally allowed to analyze the spill, those estimates increased dramatically, to between 12,000 and 25,000 barrels a day.

"It has been suggested that Tony Hayward has been underestimating the scope of the BP oil spill disaster to avoid costly per-gallon EPA fines and lawsuits."

As the spill has continued to gush, it has become much more to difficult for BP to completely hide what the Deepwater Horizon has done to the Gulf of Mexico.​

http://www.examiner.com/x-33986-Political-Spin-Examiner~y2010m6d4-BP-CEO-Tony-Hayward-uses-oil-spill-police-to-hide-oil-spill-impact-from-public

So here's a big FUCK YOU Tony Hayward. Here's the prize for the best CEO ever to live.

o05_23681817.jpg

...okay I feel a fraction better.

Last edited:
Saving oil soaked animals from a torturous demise is not cost effective. This is why BP is sparing no expense at keeping photographers and journalists from the shores affected by their and their contractors' failures.

I give about .01% of a fuck about the animals as I do about the people whose livelihoods depend on fishing

yes, it sucks but the story is not nearly as important as the economic impact it's having on coastal dwellers

I give about .01% of a fuck about the animals as I do about the people whose livelihoods depend on fishing

yes, it sucks but the story is not nearly as important as the economic impact it's having on coastal dwellers

I care very little about humans. It's the humans that did this and the humans that is making the environment suffer for their mistakes.

Do you cry about the countless species that have gone extinct in the last 500 million years and what nature did to them? Or are you just pissed because a few people caused an accident that will effect a fraction of the environment for a period of time that is so ultimately miniscule that for all intents and purposes it basically never even happened?

Do you cry about the countless species that have gone extinct in the last 500 million years and what nature did to them? Or are you just pissed because a few people caused an accident that will effect a fraction of the environment for a period of time that is so ultimately miniscule that for all intents and purposes it basically never even happened?
That's soooo different, scum bucket. :)

including yourself? c'mon now
I try to be a good person, but its difficult. We've made ourselves into such wasteful, destructive creatures. I saw on the news this chick that tried to go about her life without plastics. It's close to impossible to go to the grocery store; the little bags for fresh fruit, milk containers, everything has plastic. Then Zac tells me that plastic isn't very recyclable.

grr.

I dunno.. I believe we could do much better with what we have.. We choose to rape the planet instead of live with it..