I am completely retarded.

Drool-Boy said:
Ya
I emptied almost 3/4ths of a resivoir from a forklift of that shit on a stall floor because I didnt tighten the filter enough:mad:

dude, get the wife pregnant. after shes done birthing and the doctor is sewing her up, ask him to throw in a couple complimentary drool o-ring sutures.

Update, I got UT2k4 Editors Edition over the weekend and tried it out with the gun mouse. That thing is actually pretty cool.

theacoustician said:
Update, I got UT2k4 Editors Edition over the weekend and tried it out with the gun mouse. That thing is actually pretty cool.

I quickly looked at your link, so pardon me on this one, but how much does that thing cost??

BigDov said:
I quickly looked at your link, so pardon me on this one, but how much does that thing cost??
I think it's like $60. I got mine as a present, so I can't tell you for sure. At first, the placement of the second mouse button is weird. Once you get used to it, it rocks. The thumbwheel where it is works far better than a regular mouse.

theacoustician said:
I think it's like $60. I got mine as a present, so I can't tell you for sure. At first, the placement of the second mouse button is weird. Once you get used to it, it rocks. The thumbwheel where it is works far better than a regular mouse.

Hmm. That's not THAT bad I guess. I'd like to try one of those out, that's for sure. Thanks!