Thread I AM CAPTAIN PEEPANTS!!!!

Atlantic canada's pretty good for temperature - the ocean is a great thermal buffer, which keeps it from getting too hot or too cold. It seldom ever goes below -15C in the winter, not like the -30C/-40C "everything freezes and breaks" shit you get out west. And it rarely ever goes above 30C in the summer, your average hot summer day is 20-25C. We don't run A/C in the house, if we did we'd only use it a few times a year.

I can't handle too much heat. Spent a summer in ottawa back in '01, I can't handle that "40C with the humidex" shit.

Omg babe! No one ever understand just how hot it is by the Great Lakes!!!!!
People think cuz I say I live in Canada that I'm in an igloo! But holy fawk the Summers are BRUTAL!!!

This past year I was up in Minnesota in August, in a town literally on the water of Superior. I had to wear a leather jacket one day/night.

sh*t isn't near hot. You want hot, you come here.

It gets hot in the summer......but still not as bad as Texas or Arizona. We're pretty close to Florida in the summer (in Ohio - can't vouch for Canuckistan)

It gets hot in the summer......but still not as bad as Texas or Arizona. We're pretty close to Florida in the summer (in Ohio - can't vouch for Canuckistan)
It gets hot and sticky like a mother here in Chicago. 90°F with 90% humidity is like breathing death.

Atlantic canada's pretty good for temperature - the ocean is a great thermal buffer, which keeps it from getting too hot or too cold. It seldom ever goes below -15C in the winter, not like the -30C/-40C "everything freezes and breaks" shit you get out west. And it rarely ever goes above 30C in the summer, your average hot summer day is 20-25C. We don't run A/C in the house, if we did we'd only use it a few times a year.

I can't handle too much heat. Spent a summer in ottawa back in '01, I can't handle that "40C with the humidex" shit.

This is what I loved about the year and a half my father spent at what used to be Fort Ord. Fort Ord was right on the Monterey Bay. It never got too cold or more importantly too hot.

What are you talking about?? We reach 40+ with the humidex in the summer. The humidity is so nasty here !
I have lived in South American, the Caribbean, Florida and in southern Ontario and the heat is by far the worst here. Thanks to the humidex!

And Florida is just under that without the humidex. Texas and Arizona consider it a cold spell if it isn't that at least before the humidex.

OMG SUN!

C2ioT2a.jpg