WTF I am bored today : AMA and I will Answer

that bothers me, I've always been under the impression that the two words had very specific connotations for biologists. a venomous creature can deliver a toxin but a poisonous creature contains the toxin in their bloodstream or musculature, making it dangerous to eat

but I may have just made that up one day and accepted it as headcanon without any kind of research
I had that impression as well...

that bothers me, I've always been under the impression that the two words had very specific connotations for biologists. a venomous creature can deliver a toxin but a poisonous creature contains the toxin in their bloodstream or musculature, making it dangerous to eat

but I may have just made that up one day and accepted it as headcanon without any kind of research

They certainly have specific definitions, and connotations, but in casual conversation theyre interchangeable.

I headcannoned all over this bitch's face last night.