I am bi curious

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
did you guys go on a vacation of some sort every year with mom and dad? it has come up in conversation with other people and i wonder. my parents didnt/dont have a lot of money but we went somewhere every year when my dad had to take his vacation. i think my sister and i have been to just about every state this side of the mississippi and parts of kanuckistan in those years.

anyone else like that? seems most i know have not had that experience.

My parents did that, they were huge into family time. Typical family stuff like Grand Canyon, skiing in Colorado and New Mexico, Tennesse for the Grand Ole Opry (damn Texans), etc

I used to fight going, it would be this huge long car ride with two other siblings in a cramped car. My bro and I used to team uip on my sister - preyed on the weak. heh

Yep. We always went somewhere every summer. Except for the far northeast, I've been to just about every state.

yeah, my family was the same, we just drove somewhere and set up shop for a week or so.

we went on 3 vacations that i recall when i was younger. My dad being in the Navy we didnt have alot of time for vacation, hell he wasn't home much. When he was home we didnt have to go on vacation, we were just happy to have him home!!!

inline4 said:
we went on 3 vacations that i recall when i was younger. My dad being in the Navy we didnt have alot of time for vacation, hell he wasn't home much. When he was home we didnt have to go on vacation, we were just happy to have him home!!!

You have a case of a "girl growing up without her daddy."

Seriously.

....so when are you going to start stripping?

we did a beach trip to a rental house on nantucket every summer for a number of years
also did a ski trip to a rental house at sugarbush around xmas every year

We usually went somewhere every year, even if it was just to St George for a long weekend. We would go on a week long vacation every 2-3 years, depending on when they could afford it and get time off. It's not easy taking 6 kids anywhere.

FlamingGlory said:
No. I moved permanently every 2-4 years, there wasnt much time for vacation.
then it wouldn't be 'permanent'

that sucks for you though, are you an army brat?

Coqui said:
Annual Pass 346.13 Adult 303.53 Child

I don't believe you can order tickets online for Annual Passes.

This price includes taxes

It might be less for residents of the area, at least it is for Disneyland (like 99 dollars for a season pass which sucks cause it's that much for a one day pass for everyone else :rolleyes: )