I am an Educator

The only reason I know is cause I won an "award" in HS for missing the most days out of 180 total in Senior year and still graduated. :)

how many? I had 27 absenses in one class first semester of my senior year...and I had a different number of absenses in each class :eek:

How far is gators from Largo and what time are you going, I may come up for a drink since I just got a hundo bonus check, wooot!

you can either cut across to the islands and take gulf blvd down to treasure island or take 19 down to madiera beach. 25-30 minutes in light traffic

negatory, 108 classes. there were 4 classes in a day so whatever that works out to

27...I guess you shoulda gone to math class once in a while :p

but :haaay: I win, I skipped 27 days in one class, 26 in another, 25 in another, 22 in another, 21 in another and 18 in another. In one semester. And I graduated early. With extra credits. :D

27...I guess you shoulda gone to math class once in a while :p

but :haaay: I win, I skipped 27 days in one class, 26 in another, 25 in another, 22 in another, 21 in another and 18 in another. In one semester. And I graduated early. With extra credits. :D

You had 6 classes in the day and I only had 4, No Fair, I demand a REMATCH!!

I know that I was out of the last 10 years of records for Tarpon the most absent senior to graduate, so I was happy, lol.

I also won Most Outgoing and got expelled a week before graduation only to be let back in to graduate :fly: We forgot to bleep the curse words out and did a mini strip tease(I was skinny and sechsay then) to the entire school in senior talent show. I still have the video :fly:

ooh I hate block scheduling. that's what screwed up my entire schedule when I spend one semester in my sophomore year at a school that was on blocks....crap it sucked. I had to take summer school to catch up but that technically put me ahead of the curve when I went back to a regular school so I graduated a semester early with 28 credits instead of the 24 that everyone else needed

re. tard. ed.

:pics: :vids:

ooh I hate block scheduling. that's what screwed up my entire schedule when I spend one semester in my sophomore year at a school that was on blocks....crap it sucked. I had to take summer school to catch up but that technically put me ahead of the curve when I went back to a regular school so I graduated a semester early with 28 credits instead of the 24 that everyone else needed

re. tard. ed.

:pics: :vids:

My best friend had the exact same problem, couldnt graduate with his class and had to take an extra semester the next year because of it.

pic, ummm hold, video is still on cassette

I am the one on the far left...

4554523fa733f312.jpg

I think the most absences I ever had from one class in a semester was 13. We had 7 classes a day and the absences varied greatly, but probably evened out to 26 in one class 20 in another, and so on down. I graduated number one in my class. :fly:

I would just wake up and not want to go to school so my mom would take me to Provo (an hour away) with her to run errands so she didn't have to go alone.

I think the most absences I ever had from one class in a semester was 13. We had 7 classes a day and the absences varied greatly, but probably evened out to 26 in one class 20 in another, and so on down. I graduated number one in my class. :fly:

I would just wake up and not want to go to school so my mom would take me to Provo (an hour away) with her to run errands so she didn't have to go alone.

First in your class huh? My neighbor graduated first in our class. The teachers and my parents couldnt figure out how we lived beside each other :fly: