JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
OMG...I'm breathless...10 minute preview of Batman begins

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Christan Bale...OMG! I'm going to need a cold shower! I don't know how I'll calm myself after the full movie!! :D :drool: :heart:

Did anyone else see it?

fekkin season finales, i hate that. i mean he throws the crystal, his parents are freakishly enshrined forever inside his lonely abode, who the hell cares. i want more lana. give me lana or give me dea...de....ok, i'll take the latter :lol: oh wait, i get that friday.

thrawn said:
fekkin season finales, i hate that. i mean he throws the crystal, his parents are freakishly enshrined forever inside his lonely abode, who the hell cares. i want more lana. give me lana or give me dea...de....ok, i'll take the latter :lol: oh wait, i get that friday.

I just wonder where else they are going to take the show next year.

What did you think of the Batman preview?

JJ Lady said:
I just wonder where else they are going to take the show next year.

What did you think of the Batman preview?

forgot about the preview last night, smallville cut into alias time. i watched it this morning. liam just sounds like a jedi master now. the preview was decent. sorry, christian bale does not get me all randy. tom cruise is gonna be getting some of that...rock on old man.

zengirl said:
The only movie I've seen him in is Equillibrium. He looks so... plastic....

You never saw Empire of the Sun when you were younger? I've seen it maybe 20 times. One of my favorite movies.

Or American Psycho? GREAT movie.

Oh, and watch the Machinist. You'll freak out. But watch it AFTER American Psycho to get the full effect.

Drool-Boy said:
I cant get over how fuckin skinny he is i that movie
Good movie too

I know, it's freaking sick. He said he was put on an all-applesauce diet, for any ladies who might be reading this. :fly:

He also said that when he started training for Batman he couldn't even run across a room without getting exhausted and having to rest. It's crazy. And now he's all buff again.

fly said:
I'm downloading an HD copy of the clip as we speak. :fly:
If you could truly find an HD copy, it would be about 170 GB for the whole movie. Somehow, I don't think its an HD copy of the movie.