I am a liberal....

S

smileynev

...and I am not afraid to admit it. I think we should help the poor and downtrodden get back on their feet. I like to feed babies and build schools. But why is this asshole all up in our business about how much money we're giving?

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/12/28/powell.aid/index.html

Who is he to say what we give it is or isn't enough? We give out a shitload of money to every battered country out there. How much did we get back when the south was hit with hurricanes?

April23 said:
Many people died. More food for you. But that food is being shipped to the people that lived. So you must travel to southeast asia to get the food. Godzilla vs April23

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think we should tell other countries to suck our giant collective American penis.

I hate spending money on 'welfare', but I'd sure as shit rather see it spent here than elsewhere if it has to be spent at all
See now, I think we have a responsibility to help other less fortunate countries, but I don't know where anyone gets off telling us we don't give enough. I wonder how he would react if we pulled out all of our foreign support.

They bitch about us providing foreign aid and then bitch when we ask for the money back or ask them to aid the US in affairs that the UN asks us to get involved in such as Bosnia. The US is the whipping boy for the UN.

The US should give aid or loan money when the foreign country puts forth sufficent collaterial and a reasonable time frame for repayment. Lets hire a Mofia Don to be minister of Foreign Aid. You don't repay our 1 Billion in 2 years we get The Great Wall. Three years and Singapore is ours. You bitch and we'll send over Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to get involved in your politics.

Pancake Wagon said:
Many people died. More food for you. But that food is being shipped to the people that lived. So you must travel to southeast asia to get the food. Godzilla vs April23
I ate Godzillas daddy. Bring it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm sick of seeing my money spent on countries that just shit on us.
I don't think the west coast of sumatra shits on us. I think they mainly just shit on themselves.

Pancake Wagon said:
I don't think the west coast of sumatra shits on us. I think they mainly just shit on themselves.
Or in holes in the ground. So again, why do we care if they die? What are they adding to the world as a whole? I myself invented Post-It notes. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?

fly said:
Or in holes in the ground. So again, why do we care if they die? What are they adding to the world as a whole? I myself invented Post-It notes. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?
They attract the bleeding heart hair hippy chicks from our country, thinning the selective dating pool while leaving the more desireable whiny college whore.