I am a fake.

ceiling fly said:
My image of you is totally blown

To spice this thread up a bit. Amy was grinding on some chick's lap at the Ale House on Sunday. I found an old pic of said chick.
jb11.jpg

That fucking GROSS.

BTW: Turns out chick WAS a lesbian (I had never met her before - that is what's his-name's new "roomate") - she didn't try anything but Shawn had her pegged all along.

LOL @ at Ale House. Kellys = Bloody Marys = Strokers = Rum & Diets = Shots = grinding on same gay chicks lap at Alehouse. :( Were there not enough seats? WTF?

I think Im going to quit drinking all together.

Candy said:
That fucking GROSS.

BTW: Turns out chick WAS a lesbian (I had never met her before - that is what's his-name's new "roomate") - she didn't try anything but Shawn had her pegged all along.

LOL @ at Ale House. Kellys = Bloody Marys = Strokers = Rum & Diets = Shots = grinding on same gay chicks lap at Alehouse. :( Were there not enough seats? WTF?

Shawn did send me a message the other day asking me if I wanted to go to Kellys for brunch. Haven't had a bloody mary since Kellys.

ceiling fly said:
My image of you is totally blown

To spice this thread up a bit. Amy was grinding on some chick's lap at the Ale House on Sunday. I found an old pic of said chick.
jb11.jpg

Nice bracelets. PLUR BABY PLUR!

So Candy's not an angry drunk...there's a suprise. She looks more like a luver than a fighter anyways. :D

Candy said:
That fucking GROSS.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, bwahhahahahaha, bwhahahah, bwah

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

Funniest thing I have heard all day, shit all week

Pandora said:
Nice bracelets. PLUR BABY PLUR!

So Candy's not an angry drunk...there's a suprise. She looks more like a luver than a fighter anyways. :D

:heart: Yes, the hotness. Each one represents one conquest.

Fake Edit:

Fly: That is the sickest fucking thing I have ever seen. Make it go away.

InnerMuse said:
So I get this straight ( or not for that matter,) the younger the "conquest" , the smaller the bead on the bracelet?

God I have no idea. I made up the conquest thing but I know there is some sort of status symbol connected to braclets with regards to sexual encounters.