I am a contagious nafka

theacoustician said:
But wouldn't the lidocane dull out the nerve so it can't be felt (as much)
Lidocane patches are often used post healing for residual nerve pain, yes.

zengirl said:
:lol: do you like anything?
For the first time in a long time I'm actually interested in more than 1 program in the upcoming fall lineup. I think programmers finally realized that making 90% of their lineup dumb sitcoms or reality TV isn't a great long term plan.

Bubbles said:
CSI........:drool:
When does that start again?

I'm interested in seeing Reunion. We'll be watching the pilot this weekend. I'm also looking forward to Lost. I'm sad to see The 4400 and Rescue Me at the end of their seasons, but hopefully the new fall schedule will keep me entertained!

And I'm addicted to So You Think You Can Dance, nyah!

zengirl said:
When does that start again?

I'm interested in seeing Reunion. We'll be watching the pilot this weekend. I'm also looking forward to Lost. I'm sad to see The 4400 and Rescue Me at the end of their seasons, but hopefully the new fall schedule will keep me entertained!

And I'm addicted to So You Think You Can Dance, nyah!

OMG.........me too. Everyone around here thinks I'm a big dork! :fly:

CSI Las Vegas and Miami start at the end of the month, I don't know when for New York.

theacoustician said:
For the first time in a long time I'm actually interested in more than 1 program in the upcoming fall lineup. I think programmers finally realized that making 90% of their lineup dumb sitcoms or reality TV isn't a great long term plan.
I didn't think that would ever happen....

Most of the sitcoms these days are in languages I don't speak