I am a contagious nafka

Bubbles said:
I took inventory last night and we're looking at 12 bud light bottles, one 1.5 liter bottle of Sangria, and one 1 liter bottle of a decent Riesling........I'm going to have to Candy out for supplies tomorrow.
Drinking lowers your immune system as well.

Bubbles said:
I took inventory last night and we're looking at 12 bud light bottles, one 1.5 liter bottle of Sangria, and one 1 liter bottle of a decent Riesling........I'm going to have to Candy out for supplies tomorrow.

LOL. I'm freaking out now, I had a very mild case of chicken pox when iwas a kid, I woke up this morning, and there is about 5 little blisters/red markes on my arm. WTF?

I was outside alot last night, it's porbably just mosquito bites but all concentrated on one spot? :confused:

Candy said:
LOL. I'm freaking out now, I had a very mild case of chicken pox when iwas a kid, I woke up this morning, and there is about 5 little blisters/red markes on my arm. WTF?

I was outside alot last night, it's porbably just mosquito bites but all concentrated on one spot? :confused:

I just got off the phone with this freak. I swear I haven't seen her in about 2 weeks. This is not my fault. :heart:

fly said:
If you've had them previously. :p iirc, you can have shingles and never have had c. pox.
The only way you can have it and never had chicken pox is if you had the chicken pox vaccine which is basically dead chicken pox virus. You have to already have the virus in you to have an outbreak.

ChikkenNoodul said:
So they say, but I rarely get anything beyond mild congestion
When given the choice between not drinking or drinking and having an oozing, possibly painful rash, I'll not drink for a couple of days.

theacoustician said:
The only way you can have it and never had chicken pox is if you had the chicken pox vaccine which is basically dead chicken pox virus. You have to already have the virus in you to have an outbreak.

That's not entirely true. I am quarantened because an older lady in my office never had chicken pox. I am a huge danger to her health right now because if you've never had it, the older you get the worse it is.

Bubbles said:
That's not entirely true. I am quarantened because an older lady in my office never had chicken pox. I am a huge danger to her health right now because if you've never had it, the older you get the worse it is.
Oh, if you've never had it, your outbreak can give someone else full blown pox. I'm just saying if a doc tells you its shingles, you either had it or had the vaccine.

Candy said:

If they are really close together, a bug bite can do that, it can get in your blood stream and cause lots of little bumps instead of just one.

wr3kt said:
Good news:
It's friday

Bad news:
I got no sleep last night. ...of my own doing.

Was it insomnia, drunken night or work?