Baby i almost cream pied yesterday...

You're only throwing a fit because I said people shouldn't sacrifice themselves for animals on the highway.

And people are still going on about the kiki/turtle thing? That is just downright esoteric.

someone's a little short tempered today

frzZbrV.jpg

Just like the millions of other quotes women are constantly giving her credit for.

Women? Oh fuck you man... Everyone does that with every well known person. Einstein, Lincoln, Yoda...

People still don't get the concept that everything on the internet is not always true.
Diaf.

Women? Oh fuck you man... Everyone does that with every well known person. Einstein, Lincoln, Yoda...

People still don't get the concept that everything on the internet is not always true.
Diaf.

Lulz, you have a Marilyn Monroe calendar don't you?

Ghost is on a steroid cycle

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe fazle for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe fazle for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

When you come in this fucking thread, you sure as motherfucking shit had better respect me. Actually fuck respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, motherfucker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? FUCK YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to fucking christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you fucking bitch.
stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to fazle, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.

When you come in this fucking thread, you sure as motherfucking shit had better respect me. Actually fuck respect, you had better worship the motherfucking ground I walk on, motherfucker. You god damn think I'm just going to sit here and let you stomp all over me with your ignorance and disrespect? FUCK YOU dude, I am not going to be passive about this shit. You had better pray to fucking christ I don't find out where you live, or you might find out what a 12 gauge to the face feels like, you fucking bitch.
stay out of my threads, understand? i don't want to take this to fazle, but if you pull these shananigans again he will be contacted. mark my word.

Somehow that's not as convincing as Ghost's not convincing post.

Maybe it's because I know that despite Ghost only being 4 foot tall, you're only 14 inches across at the shoulders.

Last edited:

Cussing usually fills the gap a dumb person couldn't fill with the appropriate words to get their point across.