I admire this girl's pride during her mug shot

shawndavid said:
I've done it on the way home from the beach in a towel.
I drove around naked once when I was all out of clean laundry and had to wear my car as a pair of pants

My dad is a truck driver and he says on long highways in the middle of nowhere more often than you would think you will see people driving down the road naked. Only people up high can really tell they are completely naked.

Speaking of wierd drivers did you guys hear about cops pulling over a guy going 120 mph and finding out he had no arms and was driving just using his feet? He didn't even have a license or arms.

b_sinning said:
My dad is a truck driver and he says on long highways in the middle of nowhere more often than you would think you will see people driving down the road naked. Only people up high can really tell they are completely naked.
Does he get a lot of chicks flashing him? :hi2u:

b_sinning said:
Speaking of wierd drivers did you guys hear about cops pulling over a guy going 120 mph and finding out he had no arms and was driving just using his feet? He didn't even have a license or arms.
That guy deserves a medal, that is some serious skill

ChikkenNoodul said:
Does he get a lot of chicks flashing him? :hi2u:

I remember when I was about 13 riding with him and us getting flashed a few times. And hookers knocking on truck doors at truck stops. He doesn't do any long haul stuff anymore. Just containers locally.

b_sinning said:

:fly:

How wierd! I'm facinated by these naked drivers. I guess it is just one more wierd fettish some people have.

b_sinning said:

One lady I know has driven a truck (non-commercial) for many years. She has quite a few stories to share about guys pacing her on the highway, masturbating furiously. I keep asking her to stop sharing these stories with me, her being my mom and all...

My Grandfather drove a truck back when Meto Atlanta was mostly dirt roads. I've heard stories of him getting shot at, but nothing about naked people. Course he prolly just didn't want to share the juicy stuff with his granddaughter. :fly: