hysterical iphone rant

it has some interesting interface stuff, but as far as abilities go the iphone is FAR from impressive. i was much more excited by the news that tmobile is going to start offering hybrid wifi/mobile service than by the iphone.

the keyboard does work pretty well though. i can hammer out messages on it without too much trouble.

:(:(:(:(

But I use it when I drive and only put it in my ear if the phone rings.
and here I thought we had something meaningful and real.....

*runs off crying*

that's cool...just don't keep one stuck on your head all day long :fly:

only mega tools wear blue tooth headsets

I have, for quite some time now, been convinced that at least two-thirds of people wearing bluetooth earbugs, or any sort of hands-free mobile phone earbug, are, in fact, one-hundred percent, batchit crazy and that they only use these devices to mask their madness from the rest of society.

Unfortunately, the remaining one-third of society is too absorbed in mobile phone conversations to notice that two out of every three people around them are speaking with either god, their ancestors, their dogs, people who do not exist, or, in rare instances, themselves.

I have, for quite some time now, been convinced that at least two-thirds of people wearing bluetooth earbugs, or any sort of hands-free mobile phone earbug, are, in fact, one-hundred percent, batchit crazy and that they only use these devices to mask their madness from the rest of society.

Unfortunately, the remaining one-third of society is too absorbed in mobile phone conversations to notice that two out of every three people around them are speaking with either god, their ancestors, their dogs, people who do not exist, or, in rare instances, themselves.

I just like the flashing blue light. I time my beer glugs with it.