Hypothetically Speaking...

Dream

Erect Member
Oct 5, 2006
Keizer, OR
Marklar
₥0
.... this person happens upon a computer where the owner of that computer is still logged into their email and this person takes a look at the emails.

Upon looking they come across some incriminating stuff. Does said person confront the owner of the emails or do they keep the information hidden?

is this person a friend? are we talking criminal actions? should you have been snooping in the first place?

No criminal actions.

More of the owner said and did certain things to the person and the emails proved differently.

As for if the person should have been snooping in the first place.....probably not. It was not their email.

Without regard to circumstances, dudes a dumbass for letting snooping take place. Snooper is an ass for snooping.

Last edited:
What kind of stuff are we talking about? Financial? Personal? In other words, is it serious or just stupid shit?

Look at it this way. if you didn't look you would never know. that person looked and violated the trust this other person placed in them. unless you live in the same house. Why should anyone have to lock their own pc down in their own house?

Curiosity killed the trustcat.

Looking at someone else's computer is like watching a person pee. It's intensely private and where some are more comfortable with it, it's generally just not done. However, sometimes one can accidentally walk in on another person while peeing, it happens. Then you just have to talk about it. People tend to underrate communication these days. I mean hey, we're all human, we all pee.

the person should have accidentally forwarded said emails to whoever they were talking about.

otherwise, the person should now mind their own business.

well shit. the biggest problem is it's too late now. you can't go back to not knowing. you're going to have to confront and eat crow for having snooped.

Looking at someone else's computer is like watching a person pee. It's intensely private and where some are more comfortable with it, it's generally just not done. However, sometimes one can accidentally walk in on another person while peeing, it happens. Then you just have to talk about it. People tend to underrate communication these days. I mean hey, we're all human, we all pee.

I always love your thoughts on life. :lol:

I did something I shouldn't have and was busted by "somehow" my wife going through my myspace e-mails and seeing something I had written to a friend. Trust me, it doesn't matter how they find out once they find out. The argument of you went through my e-mail means shit compared to the larger issue.

I did something I shouldn't have and was busted by "somehow" my wife going through my myspace e-mails and seeing something I had written to a friend. Trust me, it doesn't matter how they find out once they find out. The argument of you went through my e-mail means shit compared to the larger issue.

been there on that one before! :fly: