GAY Hygge, any of you hippies do this?

So it's just enjoying your time with your loved ones accompanied by physical closeness without the sexual connotation? I do that every day.
It has more to do with making that space a comfortable and inviting environment to allow that to happen with the most minimal of stress. Like, it is supposed to make you forget it's negative a million degrees outside.

So it's just enjoying your time with your loved ones accompanied by physical closeness without the sexual connotation? I do that every day.

It has more to do with making that space a comfortable and inviting environment to allow that to happen with the most minimal of stress. Like, it is supposed to make you forget it's negative a million degrees outside.
Yeah, these.

I've found it's easier to live where it isn't -1,000,000°C outside.

But I would posit that my decor in the living and family rooms is already setup with that in mind.

can i Hygge without the other people? I just want the roaring fire warm socks, blanket, good book, and a cat.