GAY Hydra AMA

We had one when I was a kid. Do NOT get one for your kid. That bastard shoots 20'.

we already have a spray bidet attached to the toilet for washing diapers and such. i can wash teh shower walls across the room with that thing, and it has a much higher flow rate than a waterpik :p

Im amazed the kiddo hasnt figured out the flow control valve yet and flooded the house.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and adi
we already have a spray bidet attached to the toilet for washing diapers and such. i can wash teh shower walls across the room with that thing, and it has a much higher flow rate than a waterpik :p

Im amazed the kiddo hasnt figured out the flow control valve yet and flooded the house.
give it some time:p

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel and Ledboots

451A6E8C-CA3E-4EBA-AC7F-2FDE0D3783BF.jpeg

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Shampoo hair, rinse, condition hair, soap body, rinse
if you find yourself with bacne, you may need to switch to soap yr body after you rinse the conditioner. it tends to be more of a problem with longer hair, tho