Huzzahs are in order (Talkie wins a scholarship)

T

Talkie

Hey all ..

I've been having a shitty time lately .. haven't been posting ... many apologies.

My girlfriend left me this week, but I also won a Scholarship for gliding (maybe you have seen the photos I posted once before) that essentially involves 1 years free instruction. Happy Days ! (Well almost .. I miss her so much :( )

So .. more photos to come. (Of planes) :tard:

ever get up really high while gliding and think about how alone you are and the misery of your day to day life, and how easy it would be to slip out and freefall into sweet oblivion?

that sounds like something a chick would do anyways.

How do you get a scholarship for gliding and why would you need lessions for a year?

Don't worry about the woman. I'm sure elpmis will suck you off for a bump of blow.

theacoustician said:
How do you get a scholarship for gliding and why would you need lessions for a year?

Don't worry about the woman. I'm sure elpmis will suck you off for a bump of blow.

Hell, you just say the word "cocaine" and elpmis is on his knees with his mouth open.

She was banging other dudes anyway. There are other birds in the sky.

6 months will get me to solo... then its cross country training, passenger rating, etc. The airfield is 2.5 hours drive into the country, so I cant go more than every 3 weeks or so unfortunately.

Im really happy .. Ive been involved in flying since I was 7 years old, but was never able to learn / fly as often as I would like .. its expensive.

I only wish I could take my girl up with me some day. :( - (any single wimmens want to come flying?)

Thankyou for your support Drool !