Thread Husband of 9/11 Hero Returns Woman of the Year Award

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,580
After Caitlyn Jenner Is Honored

Policeman James Smith took Caitlyn Jenner’s recent win as one of Glamour magazine’s Women of the Year very personally. The widower, whose late wife, Moira Smith, won the same accolade 14 years ago, posted a letter to Cindi Leive of Glamour on Thursday, Nov. 12, returning his wife’s award.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...award-after-caitlyn-jenner-is-honored-w157687

:lol:

bigbowdown.gif

HOW IS SHE WOMAN OF THE YEAR OF SHES ONLY HAD TITS FOR 6 MONTHS

hmmm.

A spokeswoman for Glamour told the New York Post in a statement: “We were proud to honor his wife … in 2001, and we stand by our decision to honor Caitlyn Jenner. Glamour’s Women of the Year Awards recognize women with a variety of backgrounds and experiences.”

So, could they award a movie character too?

I'd argue that caitlin jenner's coming out has saved many lives. Transgender suicide rates are absolutely horrible, google tells me 41% of transgendered people have attempted suicide, and I'd imagine much of that is the result of being rejected/bullied by society.

Caitlin fucking changed society - her coming out beat into people's heads, "look, transgendered people exist, fucking deal with it"... she created a big pile of controversy which she took on the chin, her face was pretty much all over the newsstands and creeping people the fuck out... then society pretty much got over it and went back to a hopefully better normal.

"But durr, she's just some queer dude in a dress, she didn't die in no uniform like a proper 'murican hero..."

I'd argue that caitlin jenner's coming out has saved many lives. Transgender suicide rates are absolutely horrible, google tells me 41% of transgendered people have attempted suicide, and I'd imagine much of that is the result of being rejected/bullied by society.

Caitlin fucking changed society - her coming out beat into people's heads, "look, transgendered people exist, fucking deal with it"... she created a big pile of controversy which she took on the chin, her face was pretty much all over the newsstands and creeping people the fuck out... then society pretty much got over it and went back to a hopefully better normal.

"But durr, she's just some queer dude in a dress, she didn't die in no uniform like a proper 'murican hero..."

He still has his dick. He hasn't made the transition and shouldn't be treated as someone who actually has.

I disagree entirely.

Yes, there's a group of transgendered people. Their lack of their perceived ability to fit in with the mainstream isn't society causing the suicide, any more than flat chested women were before boob jobs or padded bras were available.

This is a group of people uncomfortable in their own body.

If Bruce commits suicide the headlines will be 'blame society.' Why then isn't society at fault because he wanted this change?

There's a shit ton we don't understand about this scenario. But blaming everyone else - TOTAL BULLSHIT.

I disagree entirely.

Yes, there's a group of transgendered people. Their lack of ability to fit in with the mainstream isn't causing the suicide, any more than flat chested women were before boob jobs or padded bras were available.

If Bruce commits suicide the headlines will be 'blame society.' Why then isn't society at fault because he wanted this change?

There's a shit ton we don't understand about this scenario. But blaming everyone else - TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Except that flat chested women dont get harassed/beaten/ridiculed .... well, at all.

I disagree entirely.

Yes, there's a group of transgendered people. Their lack of their perceived ability to fit in with the mainstream isn't society causing the suicide, any more than flat chested women were before boob jobs or padded bras were available.

OMG JUST STOP