Tampa Hurricane Dorian 2019

gee

Blame It On The Gassa Nova
Sep 29, 2012
Halifax
Marklar
28,122.81₥
and the pot flite 420 bong, of course, so you've got the basics covered.
The Pot-Flite is a conversation piece more than anything. It could be used as a bong, but white PLA is gonna get nasty in a hurry. In hindsight I should have printed it with a black interior.

Got our plant stuffed up in the woods behind the house, which should hopefully keep the wind from destroying it.

adi

Brown Thunder
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
65,775.22₥
I'm a little more sophisticated than that.

I've got a pantry full of random shit that could probably keep me going for weeks - mind you I'd probably be eating tomato paste and chickpeas on top of chow mein noodles at the end of it.
i can live on daal and rice for real
be safe gee baba :)

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and wetwille

gee

Blame It On The Gassa Nova
Sep 29, 2012
Halifax
Marklar
28,122.81₥
i can live on daal and rice for real
be safe gee baba :)
Good call... I've got rice and all sorts of beans/peas/lentils, coconut milk, butter and a pretty well stocked spice rack.

What would you use for spices if you're throwing together daal and rice? I don't really know any indian food other than the usual tikka/butter chicken/vindaloo things, feel like trying something random.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

adi

Brown Thunder
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
65,775.22₥
Good call... I've got rice and all sorts of beans/peas/lentils, coconut milk, butter and a pretty well stocked spice rack.

What would you use for spices if you're throwing together daal and rice? I don't really know any indian food other than the usual tikka/butter chicken/vindaloo things, feel like trying something random.
i dont add anything much other than salt and turmeric to the daal and some ghee (even oil will do), then i caramelise/fry some onions garlic and green chillies and add it to the daal :)

this seems like a decent recipe

Frau Blugher

Eddie owes me one.
Apr 26, 2016
Marklar
31,244.05₥

Do you have any African/ethiopian dry goods shops near you ?
They sell bags of un roasted mixed spices , so , cook dry in a sauce pan for the roast then grind it up = fresh masala baba .
no measurements required , slightly different every time it's brilliant .

• Gravy
Reactions: adi