Hunter S. Thompson dead

I gotta say I really don't feel anything about this. He didn't contribute anything to my life :o

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

I propose a memorial bender. You are charged with the following mission:

1) procure, in large volume and variety, as many substances to abuse as possible and as many firearms, fast cars and loose women (/men for the girls) as you can get your hands on.
2) consume, fire, drive and fuck them all.
3) post about it.

JJ Lady said:
That is sad...but so is the fact that I know this quote...I have seen that movie too many times! Oh and fly, you have semen stains on your pants.

It's because he had teh reefer madness couldn't find a rape victim.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pics of suicide nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no seriously someone find that shit nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

elpmis said:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pics of suicide nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no seriously someone find that shit nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can I buy a consonant

elpmis said:
Come on google man!