Hump Day Sucks

I'm tiiiiiired and sore. I was at the Big D and the Kids Table/The Toasters/The Pietasters concert in DC last night, skanked my fool arse off, missed the last metro and had a friend drive me all the way from DC to greenbelt metro to get my car, came home and crashed, and then had to get up niiiice and early to iron and make the boy some lunch for work :p
I'm probably going to have some leftover homemade tabbouleh and then go for a run.

edit: for the record, it seems the ska fledglings here don't yet understand skanking. As in, you can't do it when you're packed so tightly. Spread out, young rude boys and skavoovie gals, and there will be plenty of room to skank. and drunk pirates need to not spill beer on me kthx

Last edited:
I'm tiiiiiired and sore. I was at the Big D and the Kids Table/The Toasters/The Pietasters concert in DC last night, skanked my fool arse off, missed the last metro and had a friend drive me all the way from DC to greenbelt metro to get my car, came home and crashed, and then had to get up niiiice and early to iron and make the boy some lunch for work :p
I'm probably going to have some leftover homemade tabbouleh and then go for a run.

thread jack: You're in the DC/VA/MD area? Wanna meet up with some of us in Dec?

thread jack: You're in the DC/VA/MD area? Wanna meet up with some of us in Dec?

Depends on when in December, at some point I'm going home to NY for xmas, but other than that, sure :D

It would be a good hump day if it was instead Sunday Nov 19th and I had my Wii.

It would be better if it was Monday Nov. 20th 3am and I was climbing out of bast's window with his Wii.

I'd probably have an easier time stealing his wife that night than his Wii. He's going to sleep clutching it to him.

For us it is supposed to be date night which usually means dinner. Given our current financial situation with a wedding in exactly 18 days we will be staying in. That kinda sucks, datenight usually breaks up the week.

Overall I guve this day a rating of 5. It started BAD but it is progressivly getting better.

I have a flat tire and no spare, spent all my money last week throwing that dam party which was so worth it.

Friend picked me up last night went to wing house for their hotties halloween party thingy. It sucked, went to one of my girls house for a party, it sucked. Went to Red Fish Blue Fish for there halloween party, it was awesome.

My hump day sucks cause I am realllllly hung over and went to bed at 4:30am

edit: for the record, it seems the ska fledglings here don't yet understand skanking. As in, you can't do it when you're packed so tightly. Spread out, young rude boys and skavoovie gals, and there will be plenty of room to skank. and drunk pirates need to not spill beer on me kthx

A-men!

Edit: my humpday pretty much sucked, too. I lost my remaining set of keys to everything and could not go to work. I called the dealer and they were trying to tell me I HAD to tow my car to them so I can pay $190 for them to give me/make me keys... Friggin' leeches.

I hope todays going better for you.

Last edited:
We've spent all week in Southern California for my grandmother's funeral. I'm pretty much burnt out from all the driving and moving at 100mph for 4 days straight.