Thread Human Tricks: Can You Do This? -- What are your dumb human tricks?

ok. testing

about 20 here.. But my throat gets all tense, and my eyes are like a 30fps shutter. I probably look like a retard at work trying to flutter my eyes. By 20 seconds it was like an eyelid siezure.
wtf, you sure we are doing the same thing?

The inner ear muscle?

I wonder if its possible to work out that muscle like kegals and... get a super power.

Like the ability to tune people out more.

I tried explaining this to people, but they always look at me weird as if there is something wrong with me. AS IF!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_tympani_muscle#Voluntary_control

Some people can flex a muscle in their ear which makes a rumbling sound. I can do it to the beat of a song so it's fairly well controlled.

What are your dumb human tricks?

lol, I can do this too.

Thanks to the wonders of medical science, if I tip my head back, then forward, quite quickly, I get a drunken level of vertigo which is good for a quick temporary drug free buzz.

I really don't have any.... can cross my eyes, turn my tongue upside down, and my second toe is longer than all others on my feet. And, @augusttremulous 's gif gave me a headache just thinking about doing it, if that counts for anything. I only wish I could do that :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i can do the vulcan hand thing, that one just takes practice.

Also, i can voluntary induce a crippling cramp in my feet by pointing my big toe downwards, and the other toes upwards.

Also, i crack and creak and crunch everywhere. Toes, fingers, wrists, back, neck, chest. Thankfully not knees or ankles. And at least one more place.

i can do the vulcan hand thing, that one just takes practice.

Also, i can voluntary induce a crippling cramp in my feet by pointing my big toe downwards, and the other toes upwards.

Also, i crack and creak and crunch everywhere. Toes, fingers, wrists, back, neck, chest. Thankfully not knees or ankles. And at least one more place.

Just wait until the cracking, creaking and crunching makes it to your knees and ankles....it's hideous

I tried explaining this to people, but they always look at me weird as if there is something wrong with me. AS IF!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_tympani_muscle#Voluntary_control

Some people can flex a muscle in their ear which makes a rumbling sound. I can do it to the beat of a song so it's fairly well controlled.

What are your dumb human tricks?

I just use the muscle, no need to clench the jaw. :dunno:

I can do this!

I can hold the noise for.....about ten seconds.

I can keep going as long as I want. This feature is apparent in other areas of my life too.

I can do that Newton cradle thing with my eyes too. also I've tried using the noise in my ear thing to drain out my surrounding when reading in public without headphones