Thread Human Tricks: Can You Do This? -- What are your dumb human tricks?

I have a flexible tongue and can do a bunch of tricks with it.

ibsexjokes

Basically can do the majority of these:

Couldn't get the airplane or the pulsing one down, but I bet I can with practice. Never knew they existed. (only halfway through the video...finishing it now)

edit: yaup those are the only two I can't presently do, practicing now.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I want to see your eye thing.
I made a thing real quick but I had a better one. I'm at work so I had to do it quick before a customer caught me looking dumber than usual :fly:
1399557482596.gif

I made a thing real quick but I had a better one. I'm at work so I had to do it quick before a customer caught me looking dumber than usual :fly:
1399557482596.gif
:lol: @ you doing this at work. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy crap that's weird. Can you make one go in a circle while keeping the other stationary?

I can make the other one rollier, too, not just click clack, but it's tough at work haha

:lol: @ you doing this at work. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy crap that's weird. Can you make one go in a circle while keeping the other stationary?

yessss l will try for a better one when I get off work in a few hours :lol:

I tried explaining this to people, but they always look at me weird as if there is something wrong with me. AS IF!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_tympani_muscle#Voluntary_control

Some people can flex a muscle in their ear which makes a rumbling sound. I can do it to the beat of a song so it's fairly well controlled.

What are your dumb human tricks?

Thats a limited thing? I thought everyone could do that. You kind of tense your jaw and and it sounds like the ocean.

I can also curl my tongue, and wiggle my ears.

But i cannot turn my tongue upside down, so i am not a completely superior genetic human being.

I can taste the good flavors of cilantro though, so that makes up for it.

Thats a limited thing? I thought everyone could do that. You kind of tense your jaw and and it sounds like the ocean.

I can also curl my tongue, and wiggle my ears.

But i cannot turn my tongue upside down, so i am not a completely superior genetic human being.

I can taste the good flavors of cilantro though, so that makes up for it.
I just use the muscle, no need to clench the jaw. :dunno:

I just use the muscle, no need to clench the jaw. :dunno:

hrm, just tried it, i can too i guess, but its kind of reflex to do the jaw too.

Also.... i blink in sync with the beats. That i cant control or stop.

ok. testing

about 20 here.. But my throat gets all tense, and my eyes are like a 30fps shutter. I probably look like a retard at work trying to flutter my eyes. By 20 seconds it was like an eyelid siezure.