How'd you meet your current GF, BF, Wife, etc?

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Seems like a ton of people are meeting online, and it grows more and more every day. So if you care to discuss, how did you meet your current significant other? Would you recommend this to others? How does it compare to previous dating situations that didn't work out?

I remember how fly and April met - does anyone else have a similar story?

picture.php

I met my boo at the Greyhound station in Raleigh during a bus transfer after a week of not showering at Burning Man. Ten of those dusty buses couldn't wrench me from the captivating musky scent emanating from her mons pubis. We stay in a small travel park in the heart of Largo and spend our time washing away the sorrows of poverty with cans of Black Label while taking turns on the glass dick.

I met mine because he moved into a house I was living in. I'd tried to move in a house (squat) where he was living over a year earlier than that, so you never know if we could have gotten together earlier, probably not because I was a mess back then.

Anyway he moved into a house I was living in. We had him round for dinner to see what he was like, I asked him what he was like to live with and he replied "A complete cunt" so we decided he was perfect for us. We were both seeing different people at the time and left them so that we could be together.

I would recommend this, as we were friends to begin with and there's no worry about whether you could live together or not. We've now lived together for 2 years, been dating for over a year and a half.

:)

Seems like a ton of people are meeting online, and it grows more and more every day. So if you care to discuss, how did you meet your current significant other? Would you recommend this to others? How does it compare to previous dating situations that didn't work out?

I remember how fly and April met - does anyone else have a similar story?

picture.php

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH wow that is hilarious.

She dated a friend years before but I barely knew her. I met her again at a rave that got raided by the cops and we jumped in the same getaway truck.

Last edited:
She dated a friend years before but I barely knew her. I met her again at a rave that got raided by the cops and we jumped in the same getaway truck.

hahahaha.. janice was always "jon's girl" to me.. i actually dated (dated=was banging) her roommate. so i saw her around.

guess they broke up, she moved to NY to manage the staten island hooters.

moved back the day after 9/11.

we ran into each other at a party at geiger's house. first kiss.

asked her out.

fell in love.

we were engaged in a few months and married in about 9. never believed that "when you know you'll know" crap. but it was literally a case of that.