How would you tell family members if you decided you were gay?

I could only hope they find out by walking in on me and David Haselholf having sex....

I knew it!

I would just make out with the girl in front of my mom then tell mom " I have something to tell you"

Viremia said:
I told my folks at my 35th birthday. Seeing as how that's supposed to be the magic birthday where you are considered a "confirmed bachelor" I thought it was appropriate. My mom just looked at me and sighed. My dad, laughed and cut the cake.

They never fall for my jokes. :(
:lol:

BigDov said:
Oh yeah. Kind of reminds me of "Home For the Holidays"...... if you've not seen it, go rent it. The dinner scene is PRICELESS!

Haven't seen it, maybe I should rent it.

In the past few years I have only managed to watch one entire movie, at the recommendation of my daughter. I just can't seem to sit still in one place long enough :fly:

dreamwalker said:
Haven't seen it, maybe I should rent it.

In the past few years I have only managed to watch one entire movie, at the recommendation of my daughter. I just can't seem to sit still in one place long enough :fly:

You owe it to yourself to watch this one- my family and I usually watch it and Christmas Vacation every Thanksgiving :)

Datgurl said:
I knew it!

I would just make out with the girl in front of my mom then tell mom " I have something to tell you"

You make that sounds out of the ordinary. :o

You could show them this.....
w3196.jpg
If that would help.....:lol: :heart: