How would you tell family members if you decided you were gay?

wr3kt said:
-3 cool points for quoting a rap song.

I can't help it...my husband makes me listen to it! Ahhhhh! Make it stop! :eek:

Edit: Well that and the fact that I live in Savannah where you either listen to country or rap...Man I need to charge my ipod!

Id just mail them a picture of me doing Christopher Lowell in the ass.
Theyd probably be mad that I was gay, but happy cuz my boyfriend could redecorate their house.

Drool-Boy said:
Theyd probably be mad that I was gay, but happy cuz my boyfriend could redecorate their house.
well the dog I fucked could redecorate their house with dog shit and shed dog hairs

Drool-Boy said:

Creative.
I like it about as much as you like pounding Chrissie-boy in the pooper.

BigDov said:
If you've seen that one, have you seen the OTHER one, with the girl sticking her finger in a dude's pee-hole.......... up to the second knuckle???

:eek:

no actually. Sounds . . . painful I think is the word?

who would decide to be gay?

if i ever tell my parents, its gonna be not on a holiday, or near one. no need to ruin thanksgiving.

BigDov said:
If you've seen that one, have you seen the OTHER one, with the girl sticking her finger in a dude's pee-hole.......... up to the second knuckle???

:eek:
:barf:

Yuck..come on. What's that supposed to do for you anyway? I can't imagine it'd feel good.

I told my folks at my 35th birthday. Seeing as how that's supposed to be the magic birthday where you are considered a "confirmed bachelor" I thought it was appropriate. My mom just looked at me and sighed. My dad, laughed and cut the cake.

They never fall for my jokes. :(