How would you like to make some cold hard marklar?

DirkPhoenix

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Austin, Land of pot and...pot
www.jesustomars.com
Marklar
₥0
You too can be rolling in marklarish marklar, like me. When I started out, I had nothing and now I have so much marklar I'm set for life. You too can have loads of marklar!

All you have to do is submit news to the Useless News Network! Look at our friend wr3kt, he submitted three articles, two of which were questionable, but that really is neither here nor there.

Because of this, I am proud to donate to him the modest sum of 7500 marklar.

Keep it up, and one day you can have a bank account brimming with fictitious money!!

b_sinning said:
You should specify the news limitaions or somebody, SMILEYNEV, may fill it with Fark, SLashdot, or Cnn links.
News that's posted on the front page has to not be copyrighted by someone else.

Also, if you submit a news article that doesn't require DP or FB to edit it, I'll add 10,000 marklar to Dirk's reward.

I did submit an article and you didn't even email me back :(

crazymike said:
I did submit an article and you didn't even email me back :(
I'm doing a bit of editing as we speak on said article. But in general, Useless News Network reserves the right to ignore any submission for any reason.

April23 said:
I wish I could write. :sniff:
You don't need to know how to write. Read the latest front page article to see how!

DirkPhoenix said:
I'm doing a bit of editing as we speak on said article. But in general, Useless News Network reserves the right to ignore any submission for any reason.

You don't need to know how to write. Read the latest front page article to see how!
:eek: The only thing I accel at is plagerism.

DirkPhoenix said:

I wasn't upset that it was ignored, of if it is. It was a drunken article wrote on a whim while sitting on the crapper :p

theacoustician said:
Sorry dude. We're still refining our editing process. It probably slipped through the cracks.

I bet after this weekend's goings-on, if I were to submit an article, it'd go straight into the trash wouldn't it??? :fly:

BigDov said:
What happened to that semi-mean you I kind of remember from Saturday?? Or was I just that stinky drunk and being overly sensitive? :(

I'm gonna have to lay off the booze for a while I think.
You were drunk and being even more girly than normal.