how would you be described

Pandora said:
Chikken has too much time on his hands. He needs to come and help me out with my job.
Did you check IPs? Although it is a little too hardcore for the normal smileynev... Still annoying as all hell.

My trash would probably be upset for having been dropped 27 floors down a chute. Might also say something about loads and loads of jacking off. I never through any of that stuff away, though. Might want to look into that, as some of my towels are a bit too crusted now. :fly:

"hmmm, this guy eats lots of sandwiches and drinks Lone Star beer by the case. seems his wife has a Lunchables habit"

CletusJones said:
Eats a lot of bread and apples, drinks lots of milk and PBR. Also compulsively flosses teeth.
Yeah, we're all sure you're using all of that floss for your teeth :fly:

i keep telling him that one piece covers the everything in the nether region, but he thinks he's bigger than that. damn waste of floss, i tell ya.

I only know one other guy that actually drinks lone star beer, and hes like 70, and I think his tongue was surgically replaced with a strap of leather from a donkeys ass back in the 60s.

Drool-Boy said:
I only know one other guy that actually drinks lone star beer, and hes like 70, and I think his tongue was surgically replaced with a strap of leather from a donkeys ass back in the 60s.

last night I was sitting out on my porch with a cigar having a couple of LoneStars. Let me guess, unless it's in a green bottle or shit brown you don't like it?

jaxxor said:
last night I was sitting out on my porch with a cigar having a couple of LoneStars. Let me guess, unless it's in a green bottle or shit brown you don't like it?

No, thats certainly not the case, I like a lot of different beers, I just, personally, find lone star disgusting:p