how would you be described

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
by the contents of your trash?

we are relatively healthy, don't eat out a lot, could survive on yogurt. we get a lot of junk mail (with information shredded,) and we have a child.

what could i learn from your trash?

Trojan condoms is not going out of business anytime soon hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah no, like for serious.....

That I recycle and compost a large percentage of my waste. The rest would tell you very little, mostly that I like eating meat. (not gay)

The recylcling bin is full of wine bottles.

Last edited:
Our trash shows that we're operating our very own speakeasy right out of our apartment. Nothing but bottles and cigarette butts.

:eek:

I drink a lot of bottled water, eat a lot of fish and shrimp, subscribe to several legal magazines, get 87 pieces of junk mail per 1 legitimate piece, blow my nose a lot (allergies...Texas sucks ass) and clean hairballs off the carpet.

I drink a lot of bottled water... and only Evian at that. I have had a slight addiction to Coca Cola the last few weeks since I have been working alot. MY husband has no clue how to recycle and we have too many magazine subscriptions. My son drinks soy formula and loves Yobaby (yogurt for babies and toddlers). And my cats and dog it Proplan, which equates to me spending a good amount of money to feed them. Thats all basically my recycling bin. Oh and there are a number of plastic plant containers since we've been landscaping recently.
The trash would show that my son uses alot of diapers my cat box gets cleaned alot, we clean up the dogs stool outside everyweek, we have netflix, and I have been on a cleaning binge.
There's alot more, but I figure I've already put alot.