How Was your Weekend?

how does that work? you stand around the bed section and ask chicks if they need help breaking their new bed in? :lol:

No, but that does stand the merit of actually trying it.

But...

Just being seen, as single guy, shopping for furniture, and then 'casually' asking a lady for her expert opinion on a particularly interesting bedroom piece, is a great conversation starter. And it makes you look 'ready to be domesticated'.

+2 pts.

honestly the furniture is pretty much cheap junk...it just has snazzy european minimalist design which seems to sucker people in

Some of their stuff is actually pretty high quality. I'd say its about 50/50. 50% shit and 50% really good stuff at cheap prices. You're certainly not going to get dovetail joints, but you're paying <$200 for whatever it is...

Some of their stuff is actually pretty high quality. I'd say its about 50/50. 50% shit and 50% really good stuff at cheap prices. You're certainly not going to get dovetail joints, but you're paying <$200 for whatever it is...

I have one of their top of the line dressers and the bottom of the drawers and the back of the dresser are super thin particle board...the rest of it is particle board too but it has decent veneer on it at least...it IS cheap stuff but decent for the money I suppose

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40129591

That thing is awesome. They have it in chocolate too, which I want.
I have one of their top of the line dressers and the bottom of the drawers and the back of the dresser are super thin particle board...the rest of it is particle board too but it has decent veneer on it at least...it IS cheap stuff but decent for the money I suppose

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40129591

I've seen better there. :p

Lol I'm not allowed to work around kids!

Anyway, no its because I have two huge books cases that are overflowing. I also have two big storage bins plus books stacked in the closet. I feel that this may fix my book storage issue.

i'm going to rub you all over my body as to soak you up more efficiently.

i was in border's yesterday, and they had BOXES of books for $4 and under. i started to tremble...and then i had to resist the urge to tie my child up to some stranger so i could finger each and every page. i found "the thrall's tale" in the mix, pulled it out, and displayed it on top of the pile so the person who should find it and fall in love would have an easier time doing so. sigh.

i'm going to rub you all over my body as to soak you up more efficiently.

i was in border's yesterday, and they had BOXES of books for $4 and under. i started to tremble...and then i had to resist the urge to tie my child up to some stranger so i could finger each and every page. i found "the thrall's tale" in the mix, pulled it out, and displayed it on top of the pile so the person who should find it and fall in love would have an easier time doing so. sigh.

hahaha. I have a bad habit when it comes to books. I've restricted myself to library books and ebooks, unless something really special comes out. For example, the new Sookie Stackhouse drops tomorrow and I shall go to Borders during my break. I am addicted to those books!