How Was your Weekend?

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
We dropped mo off w/grandparents friday morning.. (well, ja did. they're outside ocala and met at the north end of the vet/suncoast parkway)

so we wanted to do happy hour.. hit ceviche for dinner.. meant to do the 7 to 10 shift. got home at 2.

saturday i had a session with my trainer at the gym and then messed around with some peeps tryna get the HD right. did some stuff around the house. hit her coworkers wedding at 6. meant to do the 6 to 10 shift. got home at 2... after hitting Wilsons on 4th street.. smokey karaoke bar. lol. not my thing but it was a good change of pace.. i should call it Skaryoke though, the budweiser and cig crowd..

yest picked up the boy (well, ja did) and worked at gators. crunk yesterday. marie, with the nice abs won.. she's actually on the COVER of the Hooters monthly mag this month.

what did YOUUUUUUUUUUU do?

Sat was a rainout for us
Rained so much that a lot of folkks here got flooded.
Water got close to my house, but the rain let up before it was a problem.

Sun cleaned house and cleaned up the yard. Oh, and I bbq'd steaks :drool:

Neat! You were busy.. As always.

We did nothing Friday night, Saturday we did house stuff and went to a friends bday dinner then watched UFC. Sunday we picnic'd and played computer games.

Got work around the yard done, watched the UFC, slept two hours because of sick child.

My weekend sucked. Way to many good looking women, fine drinks, great food, and sunny weather with outdoor deck lunches, girls hanging out in bikini's at the house I was staying at because they were from ohio so they felt they had to be in them.

Crap like that. You know, the kind of shit that just ruins life.

stayed up way late on friday, slept in 1/2 of saturday and then watched tv/nba playoffs the rest of the weekend

I did fuck all at the weekend, cleaned my kitchen, took my mother for a drive and looked at sofas deciding we hated them all. I'm going to set a new mandate that I go out at least late at the weekend once a month, I'm 19 ffs and I stay in at the weekends. :(

I did fuck all at the weekend, cleaned my kitchen, took my mother for a drive and looked at sofas deciding we hated them all. I'm going to set a new mandate that I go out at least late at the weekend once a month, I'm 19 ffs and I stay in at the weekends. :(

Did you have to help pry your mom's fingers off the dashboard so she could get out afterward?

Did you have to help pry your mom's fingers off the dashboard so she could get out afterward?

:lol: She's getting used to me driving her round, first time I drove with just her in the car was last last weekend and as soon as I suggested it she went "eughhhhhhh" and nervously laughed, but even she has to admit that I'm fine driving. Plus I told her she doesn't sit in my car now, she doesn't sit in it when she's shitting herself and needs me to take her food shopping. :fly: