How useless would you be...

much like roaches, we jews will always survive.

my skills are cooking, cleaning, and makin babies. I will always have a place in society. But if it's a plague, I don't think it matters what you do. Working in a school where we get sick all the time, I'd probably be the first to die off.

I don't like this thread. how depressing. :p

kristchan said:
much like roaches, we jews will always survive.

my skills are cooking, cleaning, and makin babies. I will always have a place in society. But if it's a plague, I don't think it matters what you do. Working in a school where we get sick all the time, I'd probably be the first to die off.

I don't like this thread. how depressing. :p
Your immune system may be stronger then the rest of ours. Plus, if you're a teacher, your knowledge and abilities would be valuable under the right ruling party.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Oh man, this thread was made for me

My life's work....
Do I still have a place on your land for the family incase the Canadians invade?

bast_imret said:
I'm a chemical engineer. We're always needed for something or other.

My job would be useless, but Red Dawn is one o fmy favorite all time movies, so I would hav eno problems adapting to life as a guerilla fighter.

Baron Von Awesome said:
My job would be useless, but Red Dawn is one o fmy favorite all time movies, so I would hav eno problems adapting to life as a guerilla fighter.
I'd rather be a dance teacher.

i'm way out of shape, but i'm resourceful and a decent thinker. i'd probably set up a community over a water source and try to attract skilled folk like drool (we'd need his farts for methane heating)

bast_imret said:
the stripper from the Bloodhound Gang song, "A Lap Dance is so Much Better When the Stripper is Crying."

Thats sad.