How useless would you be...

S

smileynev

...if society were to collapse? Given your current occupation, would your job be in demand if the US plummeted into a civil war? With your skills and abilities, would you be of any use to anyone if a plague tore through this country killing indiscrimanantly?

I was thinking about this this morning, and I think I would be royaly screwed. I'd make good cannon fodder, or maybe a decent test subject...:(

Pancake Wagon said:
...if society were to collapse? Given your current occupation, would your job be in demand if the US plummeted into a civil war? With your skills and abilities, would you be of any use to anyone if a plague tore through this country killing indiscrimanantly?

I was thinking about this this morning, and I think I would be royaly screwed. I'd make good cannon fodder, or maybe a decent test subject...:(

I would hunt you and eat for a month.

Mmmm Tech support/Lifeguard.

Yeah, I'm pretty much fucked. :(

Pancake Wagon said:

I don't have that many skills so I'd be screwed as well.
Actually I think I could be like a village idiot or something :)

Forrest Dump said:
Taking big shits is only my hobby.
As a fabricator, and a general all-around handy guy, Im sure I would find a way to survive.

i'd kill you personally. you would be a threat to the beer supply.

Forrest Dump said:
Taking big shits is only my hobby.
As a fabricator, and a general all-around handy guy, Im sure I would find a way to survive.
True, theres always going to be a demand for fluffers.

Forrest Dump said:
godammit we need to mark one of you assholes with a bell or something
I dunno who he is, but he's sullying my good name.