FYI How to stop youtube from sucking

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥54,428

stolen blatently from Pyramid.

Seriously, it makes things buffer the whole video instantly, it stops that bullshit where you lose all your buffer if you skip forward, etc.

I dunno if eveyrone has this problem, but youtube has never... never been fast for me. Its always slow as shit and buffers all the time, even on a 50mbit connection

That should only work if you have time Warner. Every major isp should have its own cache servers at multiple areas of the country.

Number one way to make youtube stop sucking is to find a way to block the comments. They are a collection of idiocy.

Number one way to make youtube stop sucking is to find a way to block the comments. They are a collection of idiocy.

with a close second being imdb comments in contention for dumbest place on the entire internet.

with a close second being imdb comments in contention for dumbest place on the entire internet.

I check IMDB often, and for some reason, I've never really even noticed their comments much, i think mostly because they are nested and require actually clicking on the thread to see their content, as opposed to youtube where they are right there, front and center.

so this seemed to work fine for one day.... then youtube sucks again.

Placebo effect? or did google change something to block this.

You people are out of your minds. News comments are the greatest thing to happen to the internet since multiplayer gaming.

I think he's referring to the commercials before videos, and yes.

And also yes to your question, you can get rid of those stupidass popup ads and the comments as well with an extension.