How to shoot and care for a gun

Don't be nervous. And if a cop shows up, don't tell him that you're getting the blonde girl drunk so that you can take pot shots at her. ERAGE!

holy shit, this happened irl. :lol: I forgot about that...the cop was friends with my buddy. While we were shooting in his backyard, it was way out in the country and we were breaking no laws.

holy shit, this happened irl. :lol: I forgot about that...the cop was friends with my buddy. While we were shooting in his backyard, it was way out in the country and we were breaking no laws.

:fly:

We were in Ocala National Forrest going to town on this old VW bug and cops came up looking like they were hunting us. Their exact words were "We thought someone started WWIII" :cool:

Shooting something you can actually destroy piece by shinny piece is so much better than shooting a target. They couldnt do shit to us but they def were interested in WTF was going on :fly:

:fly:

We were in Ocala National Forrest going to town on this old VW bug and cops came up looking like they were hunting us. Their exact words were "We thought someone started WWIII" :cool:

Shooting something you can actually destroy piece by shinny piece is so much better than shooting a target. They couldnt do shit to us but they def were interested in WTF was going on :fly:

we were shooting up an old water heater. Cops just came out cause one of the neighbors called in a complaint, so they were obligated to make an appearance. I'm sure the old bag that called them was pissed when the cop showed up and hung out for a bit then left us to shoot some more.

we were shooting up an old water heater. Cops just came out cause one of the neighbors called in a complaint, so they were obligated to make an appearance. I'm sure the old bag that called them was pissed when the cop showed up and hung out for a bit then left us to shoot some more.

City Limits is a be a uuuuutiful thing :D

I have a feeling KNYTE already has one of these: [ame="http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1781479"]The Backup - CollegeHumor video[/ame]

I went and checked out one of these the other day and actually kind of liked it. I have sinned against Glock. :eek:

picture.php