Ontopic How to save the planet for Hips

Maybe the people will just end up like the folks in Atlanta from Futurama when all the bath salts and cocaine mixes with the water when Florida finally falls all the way in.

I can imagine @APRIL with a tail and fucked up meth teeth swimming around w/no bra.
No bra is the redundancy there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Stupid fucking assholes

https://www.opb.org/news/article/hanford-nuclear-waste-federal-cleanup-plans/

Being a Hanford baby as well as human, this is distressing.
This kind of stuff is far more disturbing than any of this Russia crap or whatever.

56,000,000 gallons, toxic for thousands of years, stored next to a major river, earthquake fault lines, and volcanoes. 1,000,000 gallons of it already spilled in the ground under the tanks.

Fix it? Nah. Just reclassify it as "not that bad". That way we can keep using this nuclear stuff before the technology to keep a lid on the waste even exists.

Between stuff like that and our needless consumerism turning the environment into a giant plastic trash pile, archeologists in the distant future, if any are even alive by then, will dig through our garbage and proclaim us to be the absolute stupidest, lowest point in human evolution.

These posts from the politics thread inspired me to post this awesome song in here.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
This one sounds a little different. I think the other is in mono maybe. I'm not sure. I like this one cause it sounds more spacial.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer