Baby How To Rase Kids Part I

nukes

I Eat Buttholes Raw
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.upyourassnotmine.com
Marklar
₥123,213
This is part I in a three part expert series spread over 18 years.
First you will need a baby or two.
This is a socially conservative essay, I do not advocate single parenthood, and have no experience raising children as part of a homosexual couple.
I have zero problems with gay parents- this is how I've raised my kids so far as a heterosexual, married to another heterosexual.
To get babies you need to get pregnant or adopt.
We went IVF, due to some exceptionally slow and lazy sperm of mine.
18 years of monogamous unprotected screwin spread over two relationships, no babies.
So we went to a clinic, where they offered me a cup and a video.
I opted for the home extraction, where I had access to better videos.
So we got the babies. Three embryos were implanted in her womb wall.
Two heartbeats were discovered in less than 3 weeks as I recall.
Wife did all the heavy lifting. I was available for Chinese food delivery and being screamed at.
Alas the day arrived. The twins were delivered cesarian. I stayed behind the curtain with my wife.
Allie didn't breathe for about 40 seconds.
To this day, she's still that stubborn with the same style and sense of humor.
Gabe was born 4 lbs 2 oz. He wouldn't eat on his own, so had a feeding tube up his nose and down his throat.
Every day I'd show up at the special care infant unit and patiently try and get him to eat at least 2 oz of formula.
This often took an hour or so.
Mom had to work so I did the deed.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and fly
After 16 days in the Special Care Infant Unit, Gabe came home. Hr was significantly difficult to feed and soon developed exzema (sic) which grew worse and worse over the first 9 months of his life.
Finally we ended up with a dermatologist who listened. Gabe was put on Dermasmoothe, a topical steroid. His disposition improved greatly from that point of his life.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Raising twins can be difficult.
Wife and I tried many techniques to get through the night. None of them worked.
Since I am an expert in logistics, I designed a method for us to survive.
I split the night into two shifts.
I slept 20:30 to 03:00. At 03:00, my spousal unit would shake me and I'd go play bass in my office which was next to the nursery.
I had the baby monitor with me.

Once in a while I'd get to take a nap. By 4 or 5 am I had to start dispatching my cabs and drivers.
I'd also change diapers and feed babies during this time.
Wife slept til 9.
Once in a while the phones would be going off like fireworks and the bottle sucking and diaper filling would also be quite explosive and I'd have a mini meltdown.
Don't worry, this is completely normal. I recommend having a heavy bag to punch or some other appropriate device for stress release.

• Gravy
At 8am most mornings, I'd load the twins up into the tandem stroller and walk the city while I continued to dispatch. I maintained a weight of 143 lbs during this time and could complete 3 stroller miles and 60 push-ups and up to 4 sets of 5 pull ups.
The kids crying was a big factor in how my self made professional life deteriorated.
It's ok. It happens. When your kids are 6 years old and you have gone from a life of Italian vacations to a life of Walmart, Costco and 1/3 of your former income, just think of Roma and Firenza (sic) and the good times.
Remember, life is non linear.
We go up and down.
The measure of a healthy adult is not the good times- it's how they field the hard times.

• Gravy
lizards_dynamic_lead_slide.jpg

1. no mixed kids. not because i don't believe in it but because i am looking out for the kid. He will have a hard time making friends because blacks will not like him for being white and vice versa.

2. There absolutely has to be a father figure in the house. Kids who don't have a father figure are way more likely to drop out of school, steal, and go to prison. Don't believe me google the fatherless homes stats yourself

3. When kids act up they need to be spanked. time outs do not work.

4. children under 12 should not have social media accounts of their own

5. make sure to teach your kid to be respectful of everyone/good morals/ how to act right

6. Do not let them drink or smoke around you/at your house even as 16,17,or 18. It is not cool and you are their parent not their friend so act like a parent.

those are wickies guide to raising a kid

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Up to about mid 2014 we had disposable income and supplemented our self childcare with a series of central American nannies.
These girls were mostly young and attractive, and pendulumed between hating my guts and trying to get me in bed.
Although tempted, I never succumbed. Don't pull an Arnold.
They also stole silverware and food. These girls were quite resourceful!

• Gravy
Up to about mid 2014 we had disposable income and supplemented our self childcare with a series of central American nannies.
These girls were mostly young and attractive, and pendulumed between hating my guts and trying to get me in bed.
Although tempted, I never succumbed. Don't pull an Arnold.
They also stole silverware and food. These girls were quite resourceful!

Yeah you're just like Arnold all right.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I spend a lot of time with my kids. One of the benefits of my lifestyle is I am able to be on call for long periods of time and in my house. In our family, I'm "Good Cop". I'm also the parent with the sense of humor.
I will do homework with the kids. I watch terrible childrens TV with them. I'm very affectionate and constantly joking.
I can be serious and issue discipline when necessary.
I believe parents should spend time with kids.
You know what your kids want?
Your time and attention.
You are their hero for their younger years.
You need to do your best.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and Strings
I also occasionally can be a shitty parent. Possibly I'm a shitty human being. It's ok, these things happen. I make sure after I make the kids cry due to bipolar mood swings to be there with the Kleenex and plenty of hugs.
These things happen.
Don't beat yourself up.

• Gravy