How to raise your kids in Georgia

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
On the radio this morning, the djs were discussing a lady that was recently arrested. Her 14 year old son had called the cops to report that his stinking drunk Mom was throwing unopened beer cans at him and his 11 year old brother becuase they refused to roll her a joint becuase she was already so drunk she couldn't do it herself. She also threw a knife at the 14 year old kid.

I'm not sure what part of Georgia they were located in. The people calling it sounded like they wanted to lynch the lady.

The moral of the story is if you are too drunk to roll your own joints don't try to abuse someone else to get them to do it.

Nemo said:
:lol: Reminds me of when I used to camp out in this alcoholics house and keep all her dope on the kitchen table and get kids round smoking with her. :eek:

Sounds like a riot of a time... :D i remeber seeing my mate get hit by their parents and really felt glad i wasn't them... :(

Shit, I'm gonna kill those kids when I get home. Hope that bitch didn't smoke all my dope, or I'm gonna kill her too!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
What about the Orgeonians??

do you have a theac/pandora hotness combo? what about the bast/JJ one? hmmm. no? I guess you don't have a W ask W either. nor a Ryu. and last but not least, you don't have me! I have the uber baby cuteness factor that your hotness cannot make-up for.

so no, the orgeonianananatatahians aren't the swankest uf krew.

SpangeMonkee said:
do you have a theac/pandora hotness combo? what about the bast/JJ one? hmmm. no? I guess you don't have a W ask W either. nor a Ryu. and last but not least, you don't have me! I have the uber baby cuteness factor that your hotness cannot make-up for.

so no, the orgeonianananatatahians aren't the swankest uf krew.
Pics for proof?