How to I get Two Into Fly?

1) Buy an air compressor.

2) Weld closed the safety vent system and remove the auto shut off switch.

3) Tie Fly up and sit him on top of air compressor.

4) Turn on air compressor.

5) Run away.

6) Profit from best prank ever.

:lol: You are insane!

Ape, we have some bumper stickers left that say "coming out" with a rainbow if you want one. Just gotta put it on before he goes driving, its great

that reminds me of the time I put a bumper sticker on the car of my house master at boarding school that read "I'd quit school if it weren't for the boys" lol

Ape, we have some bumper stickers left that say "coming out" with a rainbow if you want one. Just gotta put it on before he goes driving, its great

A friend of ours likes to take those ribbon magnets and put it on his car. He dislikes them so its funny.

Haha, that was CKY's tribute to George Carlins shitting while running

they fed Rab like 18 laxatives and had him run while shitting, classic :fly:

Do you know them or something? You sure seem in the know about that group

Get a poster made of this:
32455b633d9d50c.jpg

Do you know them or something? You sure seem in the know about that group

I skateboarded my whole life and was sponserd by a couple skate shops so I got free videos and shit. We used to watch them religously

Edit - I have also met the band itself "Camp Kill Yourself" but never any of the guys from the video, such as bam/phil/ape/rab. Just the brother and it was at there concert - brief

Last edited:
This is a great thread!
You can always aim the water sprayer towards the front and when it is turned off place a rubber band around it, compressing the lever to the "on" position.
When he goes to turn on the faucet, instant spray and then the laughs continue when he gets all flustered and tried to stop the sprayer by removing the rubber band instead of just turning off the water.

You do have to remember that you did this though, or you will be the wet one.

This is a great thread!
You can always aim the water sprayer towards the front and when it is turned off place a rubber band around it, compressing the lever to the "on" position.
When he goes to turn on the faucet, instant spray and then the laughs continue when he gets all flustered and tried to stop the sprayer by removing the rubber band instead of just turning off the water.

You do have to remember that you did this though, or you will be the wet one.

I've heard of this one before :lol: One of those great ideas... like saran wrapping the toilet seat.

April, you could get back at him by getting rid of Steve - I dunno, say, give him to me? :drool:

He's all hot in that fur coat. Why don't you give him a popsicle.