How to I get Two Into Fly?

semi-NSFW
raabshitting.gif

I like the sharpie to the eybrows part... you can take it a step further and draw eyeballs on his glasses

Oh yeah and if you dont' want to draw on his glasses you can always put lotion or vaseline on the lenses.

You can also replace his shampoo with laundry detergent

You could always bring out the strap on. That would really one-up him.

You could rip his perfectly manicured fingernails out with pliers.

If you wanted to insult him, you can call him a breeder.

As a correlary to the above, if you really want to get him good, tell him your pregnant.

More simply, you could rub YOUR taint sweat on his face.

You could snowball him, I am sure he would get grossed out. Scratch that, he would enjoy a disturbing amount.

Fart on his face while he is asleep, waking him up with a dingleberry poking his eye from the force of the flatulence.

Wax the stubble of his taint and balls when they start to grow back a bit.

If you want to get him good, tell him your vibrating silicone toys provide more enjoyment than he does.

In front of him, call his parents and confirm their worst fear, that their son is indeed gay and you have proof.

I usually just do the opposite of whatever I think will make Kimie happy. It's somewhat of unusual system, but it works for me.

I've never seen two people more perfect for each other than these two. It warms my heart to see them together.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh yeah and if you dont' want to draw on his glasses you can always put lotion or vaseline on the lenses.

You can also replace his shampoo with laundry detergent

what happens when there is lotion/vaseline on the lenses? :omy:

I just thought of another one, you could replace his contact solution with rubbing alcohol

To really torture him, you could cut out Martha Stewart and Hot Topic magazines and paste pics of his face on all of the models. He would go batty with the bad taste.

1) Buy an air compressor.

2) Weld closed the safety vent system and remove the auto shut off switch.

3) Tie Fly up and sit him on top of air compressor.

4) Turn on air compressor.

5) Run away.

6) Profit from best prank ever.

Ape, we have some bumper stickers left that say "coming out" with a rainbow if you want one. Just gotta put it on before he goes driving, its great