GAY How to be fit -OR- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Salad

Just wanted to say ITT that I've felt so lovely after I gave up coffee 2+ months ago, it really has made a difference to my sleep, my mood and my general energy levels. Thoroughly recommend you all switch to a nice cup of tea.
How much coffee were you drinking before?

I realize now that Duke and Enema are perfect for one another. Her assertive outlook and unorthodox values are the yin to his yang. She would wear the pants in their home, pretending in adoration to fume at his obstinance, and ol' softy Duke, destined to become interdependent, would smile back in his own little way through a gruff facade. They're the kind of rare, cosmic couple you only hear about in stories, lovingly and faithfully married until they are too old and shriveled to walk anymore, outlived only by the trees they planted for one another in their younger years and sustained only by their mutual curmudgeonry. And then, on a melancholy day, one would quietly die within a week of the other from a broken heart, sitting alone in the special place they once shared together, wishing they could feel the other's touch just one last time.

I realize now that Duke and Enema are perfect for one another. Her assertive outlook and unorthodox values are the yin to his yang. She would wear the pants in their home, pretending in adoration to fume at his obstinance, and ol' softy Duke, destined to become interdependent, would smile back in his own little way through a gruff facade. They're the kind of rare, cosmic couple you only hear about in stories, lovingly and faithfully married until they are too old and shriveled to walk anymore, outlived only by the trees they planted for one another in their younger years and sustained only by their mutual curmudgeonry. And then, on a melancholy day, one would quietly die within a week of the other from a broken heart, sitting alone in the special place they once shared together, wishing they could feel the other's touch just one last time.

This would work if my penis was forcibly removed in an industrial accident and was no longer relevant.

Good thing I don't work in an environment that has many industrial accidents.

FAWK!! Lmaoooooooooo ahahahahaaaaaaa!!

I fucking love you two!!!

yshiM.gif

Did you just make that up?